Friday, June 19, 2015

it's been awhile...

Aint Life Grand

It's been a minute.  Life has been crazy!  But when is it not?

The WBFF Denver is tomorrow!

This has been a tough prep.  Between travel, new relationships gained, friendships lost, and $400 worth of prepared food being ruined during a hotel stay...I'm looking forward to all this hard work paying off tomorrow!  It doesn't feel real, but it's certainly happening anyway!  

LAST DAY BEFORE THE SHOW!
#igetaplainburgerwithnocodimentsandabuntonight

Competing with #teamfitchick this year has been a life changing experience for me.  The friendships that have been created are some that I hope will last a lifetime.  Training for a show is isolating, so I would highly recommend competing with a team for your first show, or any show for that matter.  It's your support system.  And it's worth is for the group text feed that occurs during peak week alone. 

#HILARIOUS.

Near and far, I've got an amazing support system.  So, special thanks to all my family and friends.  
I couldn't do this without you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment