Monday, March 2, 2015

oh, yes, well hello there

My story isn't anything special.  I don't have a news worthy life.  I'm not famous, nor do I have thousands of followers on multiple social media platforms.  I'm simply a woman who took a little longer to fall in love with herself than she would have liked.  Eh, life happens like that sometimes.
That's me (on the right) and my best friend.  She's silly.  You'll hear about her A LOT.  

So. this is my journey, and I'm probably like millions of people.  Just someone who has something to say and hoping that someone is listening that needs to hear it.  

This will be a collection of many stories.  Some good, some bad.  Some I may wish I never told.  Feel free to join me if you wish.  I can't guarantee that I will always be entertaining, but I can promise to always be honest.  I'm not perfect, and I hope you aren't either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. Well done, easy read, likeable. You are on a roll, dear like-sister to my daughters, someone I hope to meet someday!

    ReplyDelete