Monday, March 30, 2015

What story do your photos tell?

Yesterday, I made a visit to Albertson's to find some MUCH NEEDED Walden Farms sauces.  I found myself sitting in the car after packing up my groceries to head home.  The kindest man had packed up my groceries inside.  He was special needs, and had the biggest smile.  "Have a nice day", he beamed.  Such a simple phrase, but I knew he genuinely meant it.  As I sat there, I noticed he had come outside and was gathering carts in the parking lot.  He was so happy.  So eager.  So kind.  He said hello to everyone who passed by. It's so easy to forget to be happy, or to be kind.  Watching him made my day so much brighter.

When I got home, I scrolled through my Instagram account.  I mean, let's be serious...we all do this daily.  Photos can certainly tell a story.  I have lived a lot of life.  So many captured moments.  Great friends.  Amazing family.  Love & Heartbreak.  Birthdays.  Achievements.  Failure.
I have made memories, made mistakes and here I am.  
This moment.  
This is the only place I can be.  
PRESENT.  
THANKFUL. 
 
Let's not be jaded by the damage we have done.  Let's not hold on to the hurt others have caused us or the pain we have caused others.  Let's move forward.  Pick ourselves up and be better.



And also, go get yourself some Walden Farms.  Their caramel syrup is DELICIOUS!
https://www.waldenfarms.com/
You will be a better person for it. 
(I'm not sponsored for this but SERIOUSLY, I became a better person after consuming their caramel.)


No comments:

Post a Comment