Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Mindy Project

I have an addiction.  I mean, a serious SERIOUS problem.


I'm obsessed with The Mindy Project.  


Have you seen it?  I mean, it's hilarious.  I've only been watching this show for a week and I'm already into Season 3.  It tackles love, relationship, getting older, falling in love with yourself and it does all of this wrapped up in a big slice of laughs.  Mind you, it takes a lot to get me to laugh at a T.V. show...and this one takes the cake.  My stomach aches constantly from laughter.

If you haven't been introduced to Mindy yet...you're welcome.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Mindy,

Thank you for constantly bringing joy to my life.  I appreciate your loyalty to your friends, your passion for people and your endless supply of sarcasm and wit.  You are hilarious and kind and basically one of my favorite people.  Your honesty gets me through my evenings and make me feel like I'm not quite alone.  My life has become better with you in it.

Friends Forever,

Taylor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment